Kingkraft are proud to have installed the brand new GHZ Ceiling Hoist in our new showroom. Should you wish to book a demonstration at our offices in Sheffield simply speak to a member of the Kingkraft team on 0114 2690697.
Guldmann GHZ ceiling hoist overview
The discreet and almost invisible ceiling hoist system offers a safe, comfortable and effective solution for the lifting and transferring of persons with loss of function and an ergonomically safe working environment for healthcare staff. The GHZ lifting module runs inside the transverse rail. This minimizes the built-in dimensions and adds to the lifting height which is often a crucial factor in rooms with lower ceilings.
Discreet and Elegant
- The GHZ ceiling hoist blends perfectly into the room and is almost invisible when not in use
- Low built-in height increases the lifting height
- Easy to use and install
Easy and Efficient
- Easy and economical to install
- Easy to remove and re-install
- Installation directly on all kinds of walls
- Flexible transverse rail automatically compensates for non-aligned (oblique) walls with up to 80 mm.
- Max lifting capacity: 255kg
Simple and flexible system
- Complete coverage and effective transfer from room to room
- Consecutive, comfortable and smooth movement
- Easy to operate